EMI conducts investigations to determine impacts to surface and groundwater quantity and quality from industrial, agricultural, commercial, and residential development. EMI also has extensive experience in developing water quality assessments and treatment programs for tribes under U.S. EPA grants.
Our water resources and watershed services include:
- Water Quality Inventory and Monitoring
- Watershed Assessment, Planning, and Restoration
- NPDES Permitting
- Installation and Sampling of Monitor Wells
- Develop and Implement Best Management Practices
- Clean Water Act 305 and 319 Reports
- Development of Water Treatment Programs
Ecosystem Management, Inc. has extensive experience providing analysis of impacts to wetlands from resource development projects and in wetland design, creation, and monitoring. Ecosystem Management, Inc. has assisted clients in obtaining the necessary permits required by federal, state, tribal, and local regulatory agencies.
Wetland and riparian services include:
- Wetland delineation, inventory, and monitoring
- Functional assessment and habitat evaluation
- Section 404, 402, 401 permit applications
- Wetland creation, enhancement, and restoration
- Riparian restoration